Saturday, September 25, 2010

S.T.A.R.

Okay, the only reason I am posting today is because our internet is sooo slow right now and this is one of the few sites that actually opened and I need to vent!  It is Saturday morning and I have been up since 5:10am because I had so many random important thoughts pinging through my head, that I finally got up and wrote them down.  At the moment I have at least 6 different lists going of things to do.  I need to do what we preach at preschool and that is Stop, Take a deep breath, And Relax.  Be a STAR Miss Sue! 

I am leaving the house at 7:30 and won't return until after dinner.  We have two baby showers to go to today and we have to squeeze in a Costco run, a Target run, a grocery store run and whatever other errands we need to do between them and on the way home.  It sounds like I am complaining, but it will all be fine and we are really enjoying Anna & Guillermo's visit.  Unfortunately, they leave the day before we leave, so while we hang out with them, we are also packing and repacking and generally have piles strewn all over the house.

Let me say for the record, that I have much to be thankful for and if a little stress comes with all that, then so be it.

1 comment:

  1. Stop, Take a deep breath, and Relax~~~~ STAR! Thanks, Sue! I need to remind myself to do that! And now that I have added your blog to my "favorites", I will definitely be reading it!!! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete